Brand New Life
[html]

OOC: Big Grin Image © Shai // WC: 731

You're barely sleeping, no longer dreaming,
Now what you do to feel alive!

Still the man did not speak, but he seemed to understand what she was saying to him. She knew that he at least spoke English. If he didn't, she would try German, but she hadn't met many Germans around here, so it would only be a stroke of luck if she did have to switch languages and he knew what she was talking about. She didn't though, and the male brought out a paper and pen and started to scribble on a piece of paper. She paid attention to his scribbling with an intensity that was slightly unnatural, her dark chocolate eyes intensely focused on the male as he wrote. Soon she was presented with the paper and she looked at it. His handwriting was rushed, so it had a slight sloppiness to it, but Panda had dealt with Venom's terrible handwriting though, and this was much neater than that. She read it with ease and she smiled before she got to the end of the note and she looked at the kitten that he seemed to like.

The foal looked at the two luperci, and it pricked it's ears, wondering what these two creatures were talking about. More so, what the one creature that cleaned him off was saying. Panda noticed the intense curiosity that the foal displayed, and she was perplexed entirely by it. She liked the foal though, and she wondered what it was thinking, and why it was so interested in her. She also wondered if this foal was supposed to go home with the mare to this Cercatori D' Arte, or if the God and Goddess wanted Panda to care for the foal. She found that she wanted it to be the latter. She felt like the God and Goddess was telling her that she should convince the male to let the foal stay here in Anathema with she and Venom and the rest of the Anathemans. She did know how to care for a foal, and it shouldn't have been too hard to do since Vitani was so close to giving birth herself. It's completely okay, Edgar, I actually wouldn't have wanted to miss this. spoke the Corson as she finally tore her gaze from the foal and they went to the male. And he has taken a fancy to me. It's pretty funny though. the Corson spoke with a small giggle trailing afterward. She figured he could read her lips since he couldn't hear, so she wasn't worried about him not catching what she was saying, but she did speak just a fraction slower than she would have if she was with a wolf who could hear her.

The foal nudged at Panda's hand, and Panda then pet the foal on it's face and she smiled down at him. The kitten that edgar was talking about had made her way over to Edgar, and she looked up at him with her bright eyes. She gave him a mew, and a little kitty grin and then she went to walk inbetween his legs. And I could say the same about you and the kitten. She is mine, but I've been trying to find a new home for the kittens, because I don't really have the room in my cave anymore for them. spoke Panda, explaining that she didn't have room for them, even though that was a straight up lie, because she and Venom moved into the Temple of Helios, where there was more than enough room. Panda just didn't want to provide for the felines anymore, because they were eating profusely.

Hey...I have an idea... spoke the Anatheman, as she looked at Edgar. How about you take that kitten home with ya, and I'll take home the foal? He's gonna need some special care since Momma over there doesn't seem to want him and I can provide that care. I can assure you. spoke the woman as she proposed to take the foal home and become its mother, since its mother really didn't want anything to do with him. It was sad really to see that the mare didn't want the foal, but it was somewhat beneficial to Panda, if the male would agree to let her care for the colt.

<style type="text/css">
.PandaVenomrun {padding:20px;}
.PandaVenomrun table{width:250px; text-align:right; font-style:italic; float:right; margin:10px;}
.PandaVenomrun .ooc{line-height:1.2em; color:#362219;}
.PandaVenomrun img{width:500px; float:justify;}
.PandaVenomrun p {line-height:1.2em; color:#000000;}
.PandaVenomrun .magix {color:#604773; font-style:bold; font-size:20px;text-shadow:#7A6ADE 2px 2px 2px;}
.PandaVenomrun b{color:#604773;text-shadow:#7A6ADE 2px 2px 2px;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread