So Good To See You
[html]

((365)) Alrighty then~

Harvey

He heard the door open and smiled some, doubting that a stranger would enter so confidently. It had to have been Rio, back for her things.

The British merle male couldn't help but to let out a soft chuckle, wrapping his strong, scarred arms around her petite frame in return. He hugged her tightly, but not overly so; his grasp was protective, but allowed room to breath without feeling smothered in doing so.

'Ello, love! Harvey smiled brightly, tail wagging quickly in portrayal of his excitement. I'm great! It's so nice t' see ya 'gain, ducky... 'Ow are ya fairin' in your new life, hm? He asked curiously, grinning still as he did so.

The house seemed empty, honestly, and from time to time, he went off alone for walks, leaving it abandoned, but never for more than just a couple days or so. There were ups and downs to the situation. Ah, well... Of course it's nice an' all t' 'ave a place t' stay. Keeps me out of the rain, it's nice an' warm... Kinda lonely wif'out anybo'y else 'ere, but.. The cockney dog shrugged his broad shoulders, I manage. Ain't complainin' much ovah it.

He really wasn't complaining much at all, but he did have to admit that as a social individual, he felt sort of uncomfortable in such a place without anybody to enjoy the luxury with him. Harv wasn't asking for some sort of relationship, or even too deep of a friendship with the fellow, but just to know that somebody else was in the house to keep it clean, to protect and maintain it, would be nice.

But, as stated before by the red merle aussie dog, he was just handed a house, and it was someplace he could now literally call home.

Letting out a soft sigh of contentment, happy to have a visitor, especially a friend, fill the void that kept him somewhat unhappy. He'd get over the feeling, and he was even looking to use the home as Rio did for him, by letting others who needed shelter stay within it's walls. But, until then, he was simply grateful to have a friend by his side.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread