So Good To See You
[html]

(316) :3

Having Harvey’s strong arms around her felt nice. A little male attention was good. Rio smirked behind his head as he held her in a hug – she never got to do what she intended to do with him. Instead, she had sex with Itzal. Weird. She made sure the smile was quickly hidden as he let her go. She went over to the stained couch and sat down, looking up at him now. ”Actually, pretty good. Cour des Miracles isn’t bad, and I actually have some family there that I never met before.” It was always nice to find family.

Hearing that he was lonely made her ears sink a little, ”Aw… Do you want me to come back?” It was a serious question, but she wasn’t seriously considering it. She wanted to hear his thoughts. ”Why don’t you let other loners stay here with you, like I did?” After all, it was a crumbling house. Might as well put use to it while it still stood.

Rio’s eyes scanned over Harvey’s body looking for anything new – no new scars, or tattoos, or anything else for that matter. He was the same as before, or so it seemed to her. She made it obvious as she stopped to look at him, and he was still just as sexy as ever. That smile she couldn’t hide, and she smiled up at him. ”You look good! Staying out of trouble, I hope?” It seemed to be that way.

Rio knew she should be packing up Vitalia first, but she was in no rush to pack up her things and leave so quickly. She wanted to stay and chat with her friend for a while and catch up. She hadn’t seen him in a while, well no – not that long of a while – but long enough for her to miss him. ”I have missed you, Harv.” Genuine, right there.

<style>
.riostarz-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.riostarz i {color:# 7b616b; font-style:italic;}
.riostarz b {color:#5f5473; font-weight:bold;}
.riostarz {width:450px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4b3152; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/15wf141.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#7b616b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread