So Good To See You
[html]
((488)) --

Admittedly, he didn't want to let go. It wasn't that he'd really missed the she-wolf that badly (though, he did miss her fairly much), or that he was afraid to let her leave, as he accepted the fact that she was a grown woman and trusted she could do what was best for herself. It was more of a selfish reason, in fact, that he grew to admire the feel of the darker luperci in his embrace. Since his arrival, he wasn't exactly lonely, in the most general of terms, but even the gentleman needed some sort of... Special attention. He'd been traumatized sexually in his past, the main reason he never opened up, as it was the one events that triggered the male's anger issues and inability to simply deal with his past, but that didn't mean that after healing physically from his wounds, and somewhat both mentally and emotionally, that he didn't desire less innocent treatment.

He shook his mind from impure thoughts quickly, though, as he remembered he was holding a dear friend so close. How could he have thought about sex at a time like this? It was embarrassing, and caused the male to flush some as they pulled apart. Harvey gave a soft nod, Well, tha's good, now ain't it, ducky? Good t' get back in tough wif family an' friends and such, it is.

Oh, love, now ya don't 'ave t' worry ovah me like tha'... I'll be fine, I will. The Londoner smiled. He may have been lonely, but he wouldn't have Rio feeling so obligated to ease his whining. He's manage. I actually planned t', lil' ducky. I jus'... 'Aven't ran into anybo'y quite yet tha' isn't already in a pack. They pre'y much all alrea'y 'ave a place t' stay. The red merle luperci shrugged.

A smirk ran across his face when he caught Rio looking him over. He didn't care for the means, but he was still a cocky individual, no matter how polite he tried to be. He'd been told before that he was attractive, and he felt confident in his own body, so to have others notice it was well was pleasing for the Brit. The scars had made him self-conscious at times, but being called ruggedly handsome before from another lovely female only inflated his ego.

That smile she added... Harvey almost let out a low growl through his grinning maw. Yeh, for the most part. 'Aven't go'en meself in any more fights, a' least. He sort of mumbled, switching his mind back to the questions asked.

Her last remark easily shifted him into a more loving mood. His smile was softer, and his tail wagged some behind him as he had the urge to hug her again, realizing how much she must have cared to actually miss him, and to admit to it. I missed ya, too, Miss Rio... Glad t' see ya 'gain.

<style type="text/css">
.razeharv-ooc {width:440px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.razeharv b {color:#f0e5e0; font-family:georgia, serif; text-shadow:#48392a 1px 1px 2px;}
.razeharv b:before {content:open-quote;}
.razeharv b:after {content:close-quote;}
.razeharv p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razeharv {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ab8763; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JO1W9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:#48392a 1px solid; padding:410px 0px 3px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#48392a; line-height:18px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread