So Good To See You
[html]

(254) I could’ve sworn I replied to this >.<

Rio smiled up at him, ”Yeah, I guess it is. It seems I have family in places I would have never thought of.” Including ones that wanted to be in between her legs, but she didn’t mention that as she didn’t know that she was related to Aro. Rio shrugged, ”Someone will come along. Eventually.” Rio scooted over on the couch and patted the stained cushion beside her. Then she returned her gaze to him and continued their conversation, ”Well that’s good. Fights suck. I stay out of them as much as I can… You should too.” Rio avoided the hell out of all possible fights. She remembered she fought a black wolf in the woods over her meat, and did fairly well – but still, she sucked at all possible hand-to-hand combat whether it was with or without a dagger.

Rio turned her full body to him on the couch now, hugging one knee to her chest. ”So what’s been new? Any new women come into your life?” She hoped not. That would totally, somehow, mess up her still prominent mission of getting Harvey to bed. ”Any new friends?” She felt like she hadn’t seen him in ages, but in reality it was only a few weeks – two or three at the most. Maybe it was because they used to live together, and she went from seeing him every day to not seeing him at all in her new home. Maybe it was the sudden change that was making her miss him so much.

<style>
.riostarz-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.riostarz i {color:# 7b616b; font-style:italic;}
.riostarz b {color:#5f5473; font-weight:bold;}
.riostarz {width:450px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4b3152; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/15wf141.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#7b616b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread