So Good To See You
[html]

((452)) Sorry for late replies, had plays to see the last couple nights. ;n;

Harvey

Pre'y sure I know where me family is... But, always nice t' know ya 'ave somebo'y near tha' ya can trust, yeh? He shrugged. He could only imagine it, at least. It wasn't that he'd never had that experience, being able to confide in his parents in times of need, or spend time with them before he'd shipped himself off to find catharsis. It was because he'd pretty much shoved it away. Family meant nothing when he would earn money staying away from them for so long. They only ever seemed in the way, warning him of his future if he were to keep involved in such a heinous group, or frowning upon him as he gruesomely rose in the hierarchy of ruthless killers, thieves and cheats.

He'd wished he hadn't been so cruel. Not only to the people's who's lives he ruined, but to his family as well. They only wanted what was best for him, yet with every caring word, he simply shrugged it off, walking away like he was something godlike, when in reality, he shared more traits with a monster.

His flopped ears perked some when he was invited to sit beside Rio on the couch. A smile returning, he did so, trying to not worry about the past so much, as he was with a friend now, and happy.

Oh, I'm sure... I jus'... 'Aven't evah been much of the patient type. Harv admitted. After her suggestion of staying clear of fights, the British luperci gave a nod of agreement, and reassured her. I'll try what I can, ducky.

He'd promise completely, but he hadn't planned to get in a fight in the first place. He'd hate to make a secret to the shewolf that he couldn't keep.

Her next question made him laugh some. With a shake of his head, he began his answer. No, not really any company 'bout. Bump into a few people 'ere an' there, but nofin' evah serious. Usually nofin' much more than acquaintances, actually. It didn't bother him. He wished he had somebody more intimate, perhaps, even in the most innocent of ways, just somebody to sit and talk to about things most personal to him... But, if it was meant for him, it'd come. He'd gotten used to just accepting what came to him, and managing to live without what didn't.

Guess tha' really depends on their definition of friends. I'm quick to call a bloke me mate, but... Fin's are different 'ere. An' people are different. Takes some ge'in' used to, it does. The merle Londoner smiled. An' yourself? Betcha get quote the attention back 'ome now, dontcha ducky? Harv grinned.

He was simply happy to see her again.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread