shores of a solar sea
I wonder if Hoho thinks he was Santa ever
[html]
[/html]Now that the hurricane had more or less dissipated, leaving a swaths of broken land in its shadow, Tayui was feeling confident enough to venture out into the vestibules of the broken world. It was strange seeing trees completely uprooted and when it was dead silent, it was quite eerie. The sunlight made the world look too harsh and garish, especially at this time. It was a few hours past noon, so the sun was strong and warm. It still felt wrong and strange.

Tayui was jarred out of her contemplation with the sound of a call at the borders. She didn't recognize them, but once she realized how close she was, she decided to take a look. Now that she was a member of a pack again--a home--she thought it would be best to contribute in whatever way possible. Attending to loners at the borders seemed like a good start.

She responded quickly, howling in response so that the newcomer would know she was on her way. It only took her about ten minutes to find the wolf, a pretty young thing, waiting patiently. Since the other wolf did not seem threatening, she trotted up and barked a greeting.

"Hello," she said, and then paused, wondering how much she should say and how much she should demand. She hadn't attended to a newcomer at the borders in quite some time. "I'm Tayui Aston. You've found yourself at the borders of Vinátta. Can I help you with something?" she asked. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread