shores of a solar sea
WC: 366
[html]
[/html]Tayui felt bad seeing Mésange so heartbroken. She didn’t want to hurt this unknown niece of hers, but it was unavoidable. And really, she hadn’t realized that her admission—that this was not AniWaya—would affect the girl so strongly. Tayui wondered why Mésange wanted to find AniWaya so badly. So, when the girl repeated her words back to her, Tayui nodded slowly, wondering what the confusion was about. She had a sinking feeling in her gut and she was concerned that the reason would be direr than she would like.

When Mésange spoke again, for a moment, Tayui wasn’t sure why. Then she clued in and remembered that she had asked who her parents were—Honoré. Once she figured that out, she tried not to let the surprise show. She didn’t want to be rude, but Honoré had never indicated that he wanted children; though, she should have known. He had been so good with Noir, a natural, even: a wonderful parent, she was sure.

Mésange explained why she was so upset and Tayui nodded in understanding. Yes, she could see why the girl was so upset; it ruined her ‘family’ and put them in completely different packs. Tayui wished she could have returned to AniWaya, but not with Anu. It wasn’t possible.

“I was in AniWaya for a long time,” she replied, smiling. “A lot happened and I left for a while. I was a loner for a time and I live here now with my mate. A lot happened and after I left AniWaya, I wanted to return, but my mate and I wanted to start fresh,” she explained. “My son, Claudius, as well as my nephew, Anatole, still live in AniWaya. My other son, Attila, and my daughter, Ocèane, I think intend to return. They’re both traveling at the moment. I’m not sure if you know of Anatole; he’s Aurèle’s son. They’re both in the tribe, but I’m here now. You can continue to AniWaya and if it’s not what you want, you are welcome to join Vinátta. I am sure that they would accept you. Honoré will have to come through this way, so I’ll receive word, likely, if he does.” [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread