The Calm before the Storm
[html]

OOC: This post was so, so much fun to write. Sorry about the wait. My computer died and I had to wait for funds to buy a new one.  WC: 690

She’d been counting on Augustus being so distracted by his anger that he wouldn’t hear that comment. Now one of her few secrets had been exposed and she didn’t know how to handle it. Instantly she blushed, so fiercely that he might be able to tell through the short fur covering her nose and ears. It would be the first time he ever saw his mate blush, that was for certain. She instantly looked away from him, scuffed her paw on the ground, and tried desperately to think of something else to talk about – though a suitable new topic escaped her.

She cast tentative glances at him, actually watching the thought process as it played out on his face. He was bewildered by her admission, confused, and at the same time she could tell there was a hint of intrigue. Well, maybe she would be able to tell him. He wasn’t disgusted or claiming she was crazy. He was making sounds that crept down her spine and made her tremble, even as she stood to brush herself beneath his chin and try and soothe him.

When his chin rested over her lower back she sighed. As he applied pressure, her earthen eyes widened a little and something within her tightened. If she knew his questions she might answer them, but explaining herself was going to be the hardest part. She was going to sound like some crazed fiend for sure and he’d turn her away, never again to make an advance on her. She was consumed by this fear, so much so that she even missed the comical twitch of his ear.

Another whine came forth from her mate and once again she shivered, offering a soft whimper of her own. It seemed that he’d forgotten her little admission and now she could focus on trying to make him less angry with her. She knew where she’d gone wrong and wanted to vow to him that it wouldn’t happen again. If he had gone sneaking off to the borders to talk to Luperci females, she’d be equally as mad. He was hers just as much as she was his.

Then his teeth were on her. She tensed up again and whimpered sweetly, submissively even though he wasn’t punishing her nearly as committedly as she’d like. Once again she damned herself at the thought, wishing she could just be a normal wolf and like normal wolf things. No other female had ever spoken to her of enjoying the dominant nature of their mate. She couldn’t help it, just the sweet threat of his teeth, the deep growls he made…the way his eyes burned when he was being stern with her. Another shiver ran through her and she pinned her ears, ducking her head just as he brought the dreaded subject back to the drawing board.

“It’s nothing, I--…” she started, before his small growl melted into his words. That had her questioning whether or not it was worth it to keep the truth from him. Sure, him trying to get it out of her would be fun and might show him what she was talking about, but he was clearly confused. She owed him the explanation after dumping such a strange concept on him. Drawing in a deep breath, she slipped out from beneath his chin and turned to face him, her blush evident once again as her gaze dropped to her paws.

“When you’re angry with me it….makes me feel strange things. Good things. I…I find it…sexy? I think that’s the word the Luperci use. It makes me think of things like…” she paused, mortified, “like mating. Of you being…dominant and…” Oh, how could she possibly be saying these things out loud?! “…taking me…” She murmured finally, her ears now completely flat on her head and tail hugging her legs from sheer embarrassment.

“Please don’t….laugh….or push me away. Well, if it’s as strange as I think you’ll find it and you don’t want to…well….I guess I could just…” she glanced over her shoulder and whimpered, unsure of what to do.

<style>
.coc-sdb02 {width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.coc-sdb02 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px; margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; }
.coc-sdb02 p {padding:10px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.coc-sdb02 b {color:#98c1cf; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.coc-sdb02 .inner {background-color:#0f1110; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#535d66; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:272px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; width:398px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread