The Calm before the Storm
[html]
OOC / +450

She’d been sure that he’d turn her away.

Her admission was so strange, so unlike anything that was normal, that the girl was certain her mate would no longer want her. So when he moved closer to her she flinched for a second, unsure what to expect, until he merely nudged her face until she looked at him. Glancing up and looking into his eyes had her relaxing, and slowly her muscles let go of the tension they’d been clinging to since she’d begun to explain. A sigh left her lips in a huff of air.

Augustus began to speak and his voice was soothing. Her nerves, raw from facing his anger and then her own insecurity, felt as though they were being coated in warmth. Her ears twitched and slowly lifted so they were no longer paper-flat against her head and her tail hung at a normal, relaxed posture. Even when he expressed his anger at the other wolves, the silly ones who didn’t know what being mates meant, she was still very relaxed.

I’m yours no matter what and you’re mine, she said, her voice soft and filled with adoration. I know what kind of man you are and I love you for it. You are strong, and able to protect me if I need it. You’re also learning that I don’t always need it and you’re letting me be strong, too. She said. Her deep brown eyes looked up into his as she spoke, and continued to hold that gaze as she went on. I want you, but I’ve been afraid. I’m getting better…I’m learning things that surprise me, like what I’ve told you this evening, and I know it means that I’m closer to being ready.

A brief splash of guilt went across her face as she said this. I’m sorry that I’ve kept you waiting so long…it’s girlish and weak of me, but I promise you I’ll make it up to you, she murmured. The blush that’d been present since her admission grew darker when he spoke of her beauty. I’m glad my appearance pleases you. You are very, very…sexy. You’re handsome, but you’re also sexy and I’m noticing that more and more lately.

When his paw lifted and pulled her closer she pressed in happily. She nudged at his throat with her nose and then tilted her head up, licking gently at the corner of his snout. This was what she assumed was a kiss, what she’d seen other mated couples do. Normally her licks to him were playful greetings or submissive apologies, but these were different. There was passion and adoration in them, as they doted upon his face, with her warm golden body pressing ever closer.

<style type="text/css">
.ciaramoose b {font-weight:bold; color:#8a6c32; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3e250f; }
.ciaramoose p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ciaramoose {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hywiQ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#140501; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.ciaramoose p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ciaramoose p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread