Always wanted to play surgeon
The hurricane had passed, it seemed as though there was so much work to be done. But the young Catori made his way down the beach. Liam didn't expect to see so much damage on Jarris beach. Debris from the ocean, fallen trees and even that of fish scattered the shore. The young medic pulled on the brown strap of his medical bag. It was odd to him, everything seemed to be turned upside down. The loss of his mother, the hurricane, and his aging brothers moving out. To him it seemed too much but he knew life had to move on.

Liam looked down the shoreline seeing his elder brother. He moved with ease down the shore on muddy paws. He could felt as though he shouldn't go near, but he longed to be near his family. His father still a wreck from his mother’s death. He wondered if everyone blamed him, he blamed himself in reality. If he had come back sooner, or never left would she still be here? That was something that the boy could not answer, he wished he could. He wished he could bring her back.

Moving to his brother, Liam let out a sigh. “Kable can I help you?” He questioned looking at the great husky male. “I’m not sure what I can do but I want to help any way I can” He spoke not looking at him fully. He was sure the older male blamed him. Amaranth did, Amaranth had struck him when no one was near the pair. Blamed him for not hurrying. She was right though he should have tried harder done something more.

Liam pulled at the brown bag, and grabbed a knife. He was so sure that Kable would give him dirty looks too. He’d become the hated of all the children. Maybe his father hated him too. He moved to one side and began to cut into the flesh of the being. Maybe the mark on his shoulder wasn’t nough maybe he should starve for a month and know real pain. “I miss her” he spoke softly “I'm not sure what to do” He said as he slowly carved into the whale. “I'm sorry, I feel so useless” He said as he cut deep into the flesh. He hated this odd burning feeling in his chest. Why? Why did everything end like this… this pain and agony for those left behind.

Messages In This Thread