[M] Siren In The Pond
[html]

The path was empty and deserted. Adrian walked along the path, instrument less other than his flute, and was whistling a tune. Adrian steered off the path, feeling like exploring today. It was rare for him to leave Thornbury but when he did, he often liked to look around. The pack lands were still fairly new to him and after returning from his trip to New Dawn, which had been a big success, he had tried to get out of the small town a little more. He had stepped off the path and headed for a little part in the tree line. The two things he found made him stop his whistling.

The first, less interesting thing, was a seemingly natural pool of water. The pool looked nice and refreshing but it was the second thing that held Adrian's attention. In the pool was a female as naked as Adrian himself was. She had her back to him and Adrian couldn't help but grin, his eyes following the curves of her back. He cleared his throat and smiled, "I spy with my little eye something....beautiful." Adrian sang in a sing-song voice. Adrian wasn't one who was modest, so it didn't occur to him that the female might be. Adrian had failed to notice her clothes as well. He smiled at the female again before continuing, "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you or anything." He said, since it was obvious she had been cleaning herself. Adrian needed a bath as well, but it would be rude to enter the water when the female was a complete stranger for the most part. However, if she showed some interest, that was another story entirely.

Word Count → 000

OOC Text Here.

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz b {color:#435542; text-shadow:#5e4c28 1px 1px 2px;}
.akido-rz p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread