[M] Siren In The Pond
Kenna was unaware of her sudden company, however Dust was not. He watched in silence as the male wandered out from between the trees, his ears swiveling as his soft whistling cut short. Snorting softly, Dust just gazed dolefully at the stranger, not really concerned about his presence for he did not understand Kenna's modesty. If he had, he might have chased off the gawking man as soon as he spied him. But that was not the case. So as Kenna flipped her hair back over her back, flinging water back behind her, she was completely oblivious to the sudden intrusion until an unfamiliar voice rang out. "I spy with my little eye something....beautiful."

Kenna froze, her paws in mid process of wringing out her sopping wet hair. Blue eyes widened and she suddenly spun about to see the male eying her with obvious interest. "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you or anything." The woman's first reaction was surprise. She gasped, ears splaying back as she suddenly dropped down to her knees into the water to hide her exposed body. But then came her anger and embarrassment. "What the hell are you doing here!? Are you spying on me huh!? You think this is a free show!?" She snapped, her voice breaking slightly, a low growl threatening in her chest. But just as quickly as it came, Kenna's outrage subsided and she groaned, sinking lower into the water so that her muzzle was covered but her nose remained above the surface for her to breath. 'Damnit...' She thought before closing her eyes and slowly rising back out of the water. It was pointless now, he'd seen her and she really had no reason to hide. It wasn't like others didn't walk around unclad. Trying to cover for her split second reaction she cleared her throat. "Um..." She began uncertainly before frowning slightly. "...How long exactly have you been standing there...?" She crossed her arms over her chest, still feeling slightly awkward. As she now got a proper look at the stranger, she realized she recognized him from the day after the hurricane. He'd been helping clear away the debris after the storm. This brought a slight smirk to her maw but she tried to hide it by quickly glancing over to look at Dust on the bank. Part of her was obviously flustered by being interrupted by the male, but yet...another part of her was rather enjoying his blatant ogling. "Have you seen enough or are you expecting more?" She asked, a hint of teasing in her tone her paws dropping to rest on her hips.

Messages In This Thread