[M] Siren In The Pond
Kenna could be somewhat quick to recover from certain situations, one minute she could be upset and the next laughing off her displeasure as if it were nothing. In this case it was no different. While she appreciated that he had enough respect to turn away, already by that point her attitude was changing so it didn't matter so much. "I'm sorry. I hadn't realized you would take offence to my presence. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable" His apology she took with a simple shrug and a soft playful scoff. "Well, what did you expect sneaking up on me like that?" She grinned and relaxed her stance in the water, becoming more open in front of him. She did not fail to see his lingering gaze and that only made her smirk grow.

Looking down at the water a moment, amused, her hair falling a ways into her face she idly swished a paw along the surface, disturbing some more small colorful fish that were lingering near her legs. Glancing up through her lashes she twitched an ear as he spoke. "I haven't been standing here long. I just stumbled upon here when I...uh...mentioned you being beautiful." She chuckled and looked back up, a sparkling, almost inviting glimmer in her eyes. "I suppose I should be flattered?" She asked and watched as slight recognition passed across his features and he seemed to pick up on her changed mood. He started to advance into the water then and Kenna stayed put, watching him with interest, wondering what he planned to do once he was submerged. "I guess that depends. Is there more to see?" His reply only earned him a mischievous grin from the cowgirl, no words. Kenna was definitely enjoying herself. It had been far too long since she'd had any fun bantering like this with someone. She didn't even mind that she barely knew the male. All she knew was...he was exactly the kind of person she'd been needing to meet in order to be herself. "I'm Adrian, by the way."

Upon gleaning his name, it was now her turn to look him up and down. He was handsome, attractive, that much was obvious. His coat was a mix of greys with a dash of brown. His eyes were a rich brown that drew the hybrid woman in for a moment before she found her voice. "I'm Kenna... Kenna Foxleigh." She smiled and then spread her arms out wide. "Welcome to my pond." She said as casually as she could before dropping her paws back into the cool water with a splash. "Feel free to take a swim...though I warn ya, it's a bit cold." She winked and then flopped backwards into the shallow water and kicked a few times farther from shore, slightly splashing Adrian in the process. She gave a soft giggle before sighing and relaxing. She let herself float easily on her back, arms behind her head while her eyes remained watching her pack mate with an amused expression. She was curious to see how he'd react to her flirting. So far it seemed they were hitting it of pretty well. She wondered just how bold he really was.

Messages In This Thread