[M] Siren In The Pond
OOC: WEWT! 8} <--Creeper face. XD

IC: "You were pretty good yourself." Kenna laughed softly, smirking. "I've had more than a few experiences... Male and female." She winked as she continued to stroke slowly along his back, enjoying the feeling of his fur through her fingers. She tilted her head back as he nipped underneath her chin and gave a gentle lick. Smiling, the woman gave another soft sigh and that same low purr-like growl sound rose in her chest. It was a sound of complete contentment, it showed she was happy and had enjoyed the time spent with him. She splayed her ears back lazily, just happy to stay in the arms of her impromptu lover. "You certainly knew what you were doing." Kenna smirked again and clicked her teeth playfully. "Mmm, I'm glad you think so. You sure know how to treat a woman yourself." She then licked his cheek then gave a soft yip as he rolled until she lay draped over him.

Smiling she gently ran her thumb back and forth in a small but tender gesture against his cheek fur, looking fondly into his eyes. "I haven't been with a partner who was as experienced, if not more than I am." She chuckled and then rest her head over his chest, wrapping her arms around his neck loosely. She softly inhaled the male's scent, wanting to commit it to her memory. "It looks like a friend of yours is coming our way." As she slowly returned to her full senses, Kenna glanced up at the sound of soft hoofsteps on the grass. Dust came right up, bent his neck and lightly lipped and snuffled at the top of Kenna's head, teasing at her hair. Kenna laughed and lightly swatted at his muzzle. "Oh stop it you." She grinned at the stallion as he stepped back, looking down at the couple in the grass with an almost questioning expression. Looking back to Adrian, Kenna rolled her eyes. "This is my horse, Dust. I raised him from birth. He's my partner in crime..." She smirked. "But it seems I now have another partner for a different crime." She teased with another wink and Dust gave a soft neigh. "He thinks we're weird, I'm sure of it." She gestured at the Buckskin and shook her head a little, amused. "But you're gonna be patient mister, I'm enjoying myself here." She spoke directly to the stallion and Dust just blinked, stared a moment longer then turned and trotted away with a flick of his tail in a playful manner before going back to his grazing a distance away on the shore.

It was true. Kenna really was enjoying her time with Adrian. He was fun, playful and most definitely a 'good ride'. She grinned down at him before slightly shifting her weight and settling atop him again. Where she had once been worried that someone might stumble upon her as she bathed, she now had not a care in the world if someone spied her and her pack mate together like they were. So what if they'd just met? Because of their shared pleasure, Kenna was sure that they'd meet again and probably hang out more often. "It's good to have made a friend...' She thought, though thought the term lightly, they were more like 'friends with benefits' now. She had nearly forgotten what it was like to be held close in the arms of someone. It felt good. Gently nosing and nuzzling at Adrian's cheek, Kenna then licked affectionately at his neck and shoulder, happy to have his company. Although the day was still long enough, she still was reluctant to have to eventually part ways with her pack mate. She really didn't have much else planned for the day, but she knew that probably sooner or later they'd have to move and she'd have to redress and head back to stables to tend to the animals there. It was getting close to feeding time. "Just a little longer..." The woman thought, closing her eyes and resting against his chest. Yes, she'd definitely do it all over again with Adrian. For now though, she wanted to get to know him a little better, especially if the kind of relationship they were promoting was going to continue. Leaning up a bit to better view his face, Kenna slightly perked her ears. "So Adrian...how long have you been a part of the pack?" She asked, curious with a small smile.

Messages In This Thread