[M] Siren In The Pond
[html]

Adrian was surprised that she played for both teams as well, but smiled when he heard that. "I can say the same thing. I guess we both play for both teams." He said, unashamed of his bisexuality. Then he sighed contently again, wrapping his arms around her waist and laying his head back in the grass. He just focused on their breathing and her weight on top of him. It felt surprisingly good, laying there like that after their little escalade. He smirked when she mentioned that he knew how to treat women. "Well, I've had a few years of practice. I also know how to treat men pretty well." He said with a bemused smirk.

Adrian enjoyed her thumb on his cheek. "Well, like I said, I've had a few years. And quite a few partners." He said, rubbing her back with one of his paws. He looked up at the sky, content. He noticed the horse out of the corner of his eyes and glanced at him, laughing softly as the horse bent down to mess with the back of Kenna's neck. Adrian listened as Kenna introduced him to the horse. Adrian glanced at the majestic stallion with a smile then glanced back at Kenna and smirked. "Any time you're feeling like committing that crime, let me know darling." He said, meeting her eyes and winking back. Then he again looked at Dust, "Nice to meet you Dust. I'm sorry but I'm enjoying your momma's company a little bit too much to let her leave just yet." He said, glancing at Kenna with a grin.

Adrian was surprised when Dust just listened to Kenna and walked away. Adrian looked back at her with a shake of his head, amazed that she had such control over the horse. He glanced at her and gave her a small smile. This one wasn't his cocky one or his usual one, it was one of admiration. Adrian was amazed at how much he found himself connecting with Kenna. He enjoyed her company, both for the sex and her personality. Kenna was probably the first good friend Adrian had made in the pack. Skye was a friend, but her position as pack leader made him feel like he would get in trouble for being disrespectful and with Adrian it was to easy for his tongue to slip and his words be taken the wrong way. And other than Eclipse he hadn't meant to many other pack members. But Kenna seemed to be what he needed in another pack mate. She was someone he could talk to and get to know, and after today, there would probably be benefits between the two. He smirked at that thought. He smiled as Kenna nuzzled and licked him. He kissed the top of her head then licked one of her ears, nipping it playfully. Then he sighed and readjusted himself. Adrian was content to lay there until he was forced to head back to town. The two of them could head back together, since he figured if Kenna didn't at least live there, she probably stabled Dust there. "I've been in the pack about a month. Maybe closer to two." He said, then shrugged. "What about you?" He asked, curious. He was happy to be getting to know her better. He genuinely liked Kenna's personality.

Word Count → 000

OOC Text Here.

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz b {color:#435542; text-shadow:#5e4c28 1px 1px 2px;}
.akido-rz p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread