[M] Siren In The Pond
Sorry for the wait.

[html]

Kenna had been with a few partners in her couple of years, but for some reason, being with Adrian and being so under the impromptu circumstances just felt more right in that moment than any other experience Kenna had been through. Her other lovers had been too...formal. The interaction leading up to the act had been forced and not very fun. It was more of a have to situation for Kenna than a want to like it turned out to be this time. Smiling as the larger male spoke of his bisexuality, Kenna mentally ticked off yet another item on the list that the two of them had in common.

It was quite pleasant feeling so relaxed and free around him. It was easy for Kenna to converse and even easier to just be herself. The cowgirl woman felt that Adrian was the spell she'd been needing in order to break through her sudden social awkwardness since joining the pack. It felt like a weight had lifted now and she could show her true colors. It was almost as if she wasn't quite sure what the boundaries were in pack life, she wasn't exactly sure how to approach situations and so she just avoided them all together. But Adrian had brought up an encounter that she couldn't' shy away from, and by doing so helped her to realize, she could let her hair down and enjoy herself, be damned what anyone else thought. So long as she followed her leader's wishes, she was free to do as she pleased otherwise. The more the thought about it, the more carefree Cercatori seemed to be as a whole. This suited Kenna just fine.

"Any time you're feeling like committing that crime, let me know darling." Kenna chuckled at his implied statement and swished her tail lazily against their nearly entwined legs. She found herself unable to stop smiling. It was just so refreshing to be so uninhibited anymore. Not even bothering to watch as Dust trotted off after Adrian spoke to him, Kenna sighed, content to continue resting her head on the male's chest. She could hear the steady beating of his heart and the sound seemed to be timed perfectly with her own pulse. There was just something about that lazy, trance-like state, the euphoria that came after mating that made everything perfect, special even. Whether she knew it or not, by laying with Adrian as she was, a subconscious bond was already beginning between them. And if the cowgirl's mind was on such realizations, she wouldn't mind it one bit. She honestly hoped to become even more familiar with her new found friend.

Lightly twitching her ear as her partner nipped at it, Kenna gave a soft playful growl and gently batted a paw against his muzzle. Stop it you...I'm enjoying the moment... She playfully complained. I'm trying to figure out just how you managed to reel me in like you have... She teased and lifted her head, meeting his admiring gaze with a smirk. I'm thinking it's got something to do with that damn smile of yours! She chuckled and swiftly licked the side of his muzzle. It was true, when Adrian first smiled after she'd reacted to his sudden presence while she bathed, it instantly made her heart do a little flutter. It was a playful, enticing and charming smile and Kenna couldn't help but smile back. As Adrian repositioned under her, his arms gently wrapped round her, the collie woman once again found herself reveling in the male's scent. Although slightly tainted by the smell of the water, she found she quite enjoyed his muskier, earthier scent. It was subtle, in just enough of a way that it managed to get into her head and fog it up before she really knew it was happening. Burying her face into his neck, Kenna gave a soft amused giggle before sitting up, straddling the man's middle.

Her ears perked as Adrian answered her question. "I've been in the pack about a month. Maybe closer to two. What about you?" She was surprised that he was even newer than she was. She felt really stupid now for not trying harder to be social before. Although secretly embarrassed about that fact, a small smirk crept onto her expression again. 'Too bad I didn't know him sooner...who knows how far we'd be in our relationship if that had been the case...' She mused to herself before counting on her fingers the months that had passed. Well, I joined in June, sooo...about five months. She slightly swished her tail. "I mainly lurked just outside of Thornbury in the trees for most of it. Dust and I camped in a meadow not too far away. I had gotten so used to being a loner that I'd pretty much forgotten how to socialize. She chuckled sheepishly. Believe it or not, I was too shy to make many friends. But as of the past couple months, I'm starting to be myself again... She slowly traced a paw along Adrian's front as she spoke and glanced up with a soft smirk. Obviously. The low purring-growl sound rose in her chest again as the then suddenly rolled off of her pack mate and she leaped to her feet. With a devious sparkle in her eyes, she leaned down and kissed Adrian's brow before turning and taking off at a run towards Dust, snatching up her clothes and hat along the way. Laughing, she glanced back to see if the male was following. The sun was starting to sink lower in the sky and it was about time to make her rounds at the stables. Although she hated having to end their tender moment together, she needed to take care of her responsibilities. Grinning as she stepped up to Dust, looping her paw through his halter she waved Adrian to her. C'mon, I'll give ya a ride back. I need to get back and take care of the horses. She hoped he'd accept so that they could continue to talk while they made their way back and she worked.

<style>
.kfox {
border:1px solid #000000;
background-image:url(http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p60 ... atab2x.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:top center;
width:500px;
margin:0 auto 5px auto;
padding:206px 0 0 0;
}
.kfox .inside {
height:370px;