[M] Siren In The Pond
[html]

Adrian felt relaxed and free laying there with Kenna. He himself had been searching for his place in the pack and this encounter had only helped him to find it. The beautiful female laying on top of him brought a smile to his maw and made him feel strangely playful. Adrian had spent the past month or so in Cercatori d'Arte singing and playing his music. But on the one day he had decided to travel without his instruments and just explore, he had run into the beautiful western collie and had wonderful time with her. Adrian found that ironic.

Kenna was a free spirit just like him and Adrian found it easy to relax around her. Adrian was normally a very social guy to begin with, but with Kenna it went to a whole new level. He wasn't use to the easy banter and playfulness that was obvious between them. He smiled, thinking about how at first he had thought Kenna was angry at him for stumbling upon her bathing in the pond. But whatever anger she had felt had quickly faded and now here they were, basking in the pleasure both had brought the other and just enjoying each others company. Adrian wasn't sure how they had gone from one to the other, but he couldn't complain about it. Not unless sex and good conversation were things to complain about.

Adrian returned her playful growl as she batted at her muzzle. He playfully snapped at her paw before grinning, giving her the damn smile that she was talking about, "It is probably a combination of my smile and my irresistible charm." Adrian joked, before sighing and laying his head back in the grass. He smiled again as she licked the side of his muzzle. He nuzzled her cheek happily before letting his head fall back to the grass again. Adrian was about to close his eyes when he heard Kenna giggle and then she sat up. Adrian looked up at her with a grin, leaning up to lick under her chin, his hands resting on her legs. He rubbed her leg caringly, listening as she explained that she hadn't been that social. Adrian laughed when she mentioned being shy. He smirked at her and looked at her quizzically. "I find that hard to believe that you were ever that shy." He ran a hand over her stomach and a glimmer of the previous hunger appeared in his eyes, "You certainly seem to be over it too me." He said, the hunger fading from his eyes just as quickly as it had came. She had already sated his appetite in that region.

She surprised him when she jumped up and took off. Adrian sat their for a second bewildered before smiling and jumping up to run after her. The giant wolf followed her, hearing her offer as she caught dust. Adrian stopped beside her and grinned, "I would love a ride." He said, reaching a hand out towards dust and letting the horse sniff Adrian. It would be funny for Adrian's huge self to be riding on the horse with Kenna. He worried for a second that maybe the horse would have a hard time carrying him. Adrian' was seven foot six inches and most of it was muscle. So basically, Adrian weighed a lot.

Word Count → 000

OOC Text Here.

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz b {color:#435542; text-shadow:#5e4c28 1px 1px 2px;}
.akido-rz p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread