M - Glowing Embers Fly Across the Sky
[html]

As the dark-pelted woman watched Reykr approach, a shiver rolled down her spine and her heart began thudding in her chest. Whenever she was intimate like this with him, it lit her blood on fire. He placed an affectionate lick on her muzzle and she returned a sweet brush of her own to his chin, raising it up in time to receive another peck. He spoke and she listened, completely entranced by the glow in his sweet corn hued eyes. “ Of course. “ She purred out, tracing a clawed finger down his chest as she looked back up at him. “ Valhalla would enjoy that. I believe Val and him will be close friends yet, I see the curious way my horse looks at your elk. If anything it will take a little time, it has only been me, him and max since as long as I can remember. “ The woman ended somewhat somberly, chuckling lightly after the fact as Reykr enveloped her in his embrace.

As he pushed himself into her silky neck fur, they let out content sighs at the very same moment. A sweet smile broke across her bleached face and she shut her eyes, imagining the rest of her life with this man from Salsola. He had Vinatta’s scent about him, the piney, salty scent that suited him so well. A scent that also clung to her own fur, and she breathed it in, savoring it, remembering this moment for a later time. It had been a new change since arriving here, there was no secrecy, no violence.. It was perfect. A perfect place to raise children, if they so chose to have them in the future. If anything, she was lucky. Out of all the characters she could have ended up with, she ended up with someone who suited her personality so well. They complimented each other, both different and exotic in their own way. The ebony coyote hummed in satisfaction, lifting her muzzle to affectionately nip at her lover's ear. Reykr then asked her a question, and she quietly contemplated.

“ Yes, “ She began playfully, “ You may ask me a question. “ A grin punctuated her words as she licked the side of his face lovingly, again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread