Shore Leave
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/VMMjK.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

Lupus form| wearing a purple sea-shell necklace
hope you don't mind me tossing her in ^^

The swollen underbellies of sullen clouds hung overhead; shadows danced eerily, brought into being by the pale streams of prismatic light. The gaze of the mink damsel roved leisurely over the shapeless forms, laziness made her lids heavy, a tranquil state of mind kept the pace of her stroll slow. A scent brought her promenade to an instant halt, blood and musk hung faintly in the air; the first filling her with predatory excitement, and the second with borderline worry.

Searching eyes honed in on the source a moment later. Men tended to be so protective over every little things, and even more so their meals it often seemed to her, but her rumbling stomach urged that she at least try for a bite. The airflow suddenly switched completely; new winds now chased at the mutts dark strands, the gentle gusts teasing the follicles at her tail, coaxing the limb pompously over the slope of her rump. She did not move, merely watching from a distance, briefly checking over her shoulder to be sure no others were around.

Her scent and form were almost certainly known to him; but she was swift, and was confident in escaping if only he decided to give chase. It would have been rude to turn away possible conversation either way. Confident that the situation was manageable, the mutt angled herself towards him, cheerfully barking to vocalize her presence. "'Ello there."

Slinking steps were muted by force of habit, footfalls kept light as sinew rolled smoothly sashaying limbs toward him. She kept her distance though, both respectfully and out of natural caution, but her gaze shamelessly scoured the ground to see if any food related remains could be seen. Alas, it seemed she'd missed the meal.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread