A Forest Oasis Meeting
[html]

Form :: Lupus/Sucui/Optime

Mid-day was, of course, one of Mayflower's favorite time of day, with it's cascading rays of sunlight and gently drops of clouds scattered across the light blue sky, mirrored in the reflection of the pond she sat before at the time, legs crossed and her cloak folded beside her. Squinting, she looked around, floppy ears framing an elegantly shaped face, moving slightly whenever she turned her long-muzzled head, topped with a dirty pink colored nostril. A grin spread across her muzzle gingerly as she returned her attention to the still surface of the pond, humming one of her more favorite tune with glee, though a splash of something hitting the water interrupted her playful session of loosing herself in whatever music she could whistle or hum.

Squinting amber eyes at the surface, she saw another canine rise to the top for a moment before sinking below, realizing that the pond wasn't too deep and the wolf was probably fairing well. "Hello?" she called out timidly, but in an uncharacteristically louder voice that swept from her ivory maw with the zeal of flicking flames. "You okay?" she inquired, bashfully leaning forwards towards the water, only to see a muzzle poke out of the depths. With a sigh of relief, she relaxed her posture once again, hands clasped in her lap somewhat happily. At least he hadn't drowned or something, thought Mayflower, shoulders lifting in a brief shrug to herself.

Word Count :: 238 | OOC :: Hurr hurr, I got a handy-dandy majig at the top of my table for forms x3 and that sounds great
Darlin' I need you,

I need you like ships need the sea~

template by revo.

table by ann. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread