A Forest Oasis Meeting
[html]

Leviothan Moonbreaker
I live for those in my pack, to see them prosper, to see them create. But I also live to see that they live. To create for them.

He was surprised when the sight of the young looking canine approached the water's edge. He'd not realized that there was someone there already. Almost immediately, he rose from the water's depths and gazed over Mayflower with a large, wolfish grin. "Oh.. I'm fine. I'm sorry, I didn't realize anyone was here." At this point, his gaze found its way over her form. He couldn't help but look at how beautiful the female before him was. Then he realized that he probably looked like an idiot, caught within the waters of the small pond with his pants floating a good three feet away from him, along with his shirt that had somehow sunken beneath the waters. His coppery toned maw stretched slightly, the scar at the left side of his nose weathered, a soft pink in color.

All in all, he seemed to be a natural coy-wolf, his ears half mass, his eyes dedicated and jumping with excitement of meeting someone new. Even his previously busy tail that was now as thin as a small rod seemed to swish this way and that within the water. He moved closer toward her, not yet climbing free of the water. "I'm sorry. I must look like an idiot! I wanted to wash my clothes and I fell in."

His own orange eyes found their way to her amber hues, that smile of his growing again. "You have beautiful eyes... and where are my manners. I'm Leviothan Moonbreaker. Craftsman of woof. I mean, wood." His slight mishap of the word he'd meant to use made him shake his head. "Sorry. Usually not as bashful around others" He brought one of his pawed hands up to the silky mane at the back of his head and scratched his claws through it, careful not to get it tangled due to the water. He'd recently bathed which was definitely a good thing for he seemed clean in all accords now that he was in the water.

Without a thought in the world, he lowered himself again so that he was close to being on his knees, made smaller in comparison. He tilted his head just slightly in a sort of curiosity, his ears rising at full attention as if awaiting every word. He'd already caught her scent as she'd approached which was well enough for him.
OOC: I am SO jealous! =3 I'm not good with any kind of coding.
Word Count: 390

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread