A Forest Oasis Meeting
[html]

Form :: Lupus/Sucui/Optime

Mayflower, still relaxed as she'd seen a glimpse of the canine before he'd actually responded to her question. "Oh good," she said in a hushed voice, barely above a whisper as she'd regained her normal shyness. "I thought you'd drowned or something," Mayflower continued, leaning forwards a bit with her hands placed on her somewhat odd, bony knees, squinting at Leviothan for a moment before leaning backwards slightly, a smile curling across ivory tinted lips as she did so.

"Oh, and thanks," she added shyly, looking down at her hands now clasped together, thumbs twiddling aimlessly, "I suppose I should tell you my name as well," continued the Australian Shepherd, floppy blueish ears leaning forwards a bit as she mustered up the courage to speak more so above a whisper. "I'm Mayflower Kowl," she introduced, her nose twitching slightly, "I like your name," she commented with a nod of her long muzzled head, repeating the name - Leviathon Moonbreaker - which she believed just fit so well together that she couldn't help but like it.

"My brother carves too!" she continued rather eagerly, perking up a bit, "He's really good at it, I bet you are too," she stated, beaming kindly down at him, as he still waded about in the pond. Mayflower removed her legs from their position of being crossed, tucking them against her chest and wrapping her arms around them, chin placed beyond her knees just ever so slightly, eyes glued to the rippling surface of the water.

Word Count :: 238 | OOC :: heh heh, yeah my friend made me this one! Big Grin
Darlin' I need you,

I need you like ships need the sea~

template by revo.

table by ann. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread