A Forest Oasis Meeting
[html]

Leviothan Moonbreaker
I live for those in my pack, to see them prosper, to see them create. But I also live to see that they live. To create for them.

Leviothan smiled innocently with her words, a grin pulling over those ebony lips of his. For a short time, he watched her and how she moved, the shyness of which she spoke and with a tilt of his head, his ears went slightly half mass. "Nope, no drowned wolfy here. Just a temporarily imbalanced one." He moved closer as if to read her expressions, trying to figure out what she was thinking at a moment like this, especially when she smiled and squinted at him. "You're welcome. It's the truth. And I'd love to know your name." With one ear slightly facing her as if to hear her better, Leviothan dipped his head lower.

"You have a lovely name. Better then mine if you ask me." She seemed so.. innocent in his eyes, something he couldn't quite place. For a moment he moved to the bank and quickly found himself splashing to the sand and mud that his wet fur and pelt caused. "Oh? Does he? I'd like to meet him some day. I'm fairly good myself. Or at least I've been told. I'm still a Novice Craftsmen, though. I've not been doing it enough or nearly long enough to be called a professional yet." He gave a nod of his head as if the words he'd spoken were dead on.

He took note of her movements, the way she pulled her knees close to her chest, her arms wrapping around them and her chin tucking itself against her knee and silently brought his head back to a normal angle. "What about you? There's got to be something you're good at. Oh! I almost forgot. I have something I carved in my bag. Are you interested in seeing it?" Leviothan muses, combing his clawed fingers through the now somewhat knotted mane of his. He'd have shaken himself if Mayflower wasn't right there. If she wouldn't have gotten wet while he was doing so.
OOC: Sorry for the late post. It's been a very hectic week and I've been suffering through depression through it all! x.x
Word Count: 323

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread