Slipping away
[html]
You twist the truth
before my eyes.

(000)

So sad. :c Sorry to poop on the no table party. I had to use it this shiny new one. :3

Things had been taking a radical turn in Sidra's life. She'd been refusing to believe what the nauseous feeling in her stomach and her storm of emotions meant, but it was getting harder to deny it. She had been finding things to do to keep her mind off it it and had been spending less time with Aro. He'd been acting strange as well and she found it hard to deal with his overly protective nature. Sidra had caught wind of what was happening with Ismeme. The young woman's motherly figure had slipped into a coma out of the blue and had not woken up. Sidra was now finding the time to go and visit her. Ismeme falling ill was hitting Sidra hard. She was a close friend, one of the Casa members who had lead her to this pack and her family. Isa was almost like a second mother to the stubborn young woman.

Sidra showed up slowly entering the room where Isa was being kept. Her eyes were solemn, full of the emotion she held towards this heart breaking situation. Her eyes fell on Hadley first and for the first time, there was no annoyance on her features or dominance in her stance. She was calm and submissive. Jazper was here as well. Sidra delivered him a weak smile and a slight bow of the head as she approached, eyes finally falling on Amatha who appeared to have a slight understanding of what was happening. The spotted woman's ears pasted back as her eyes finally planted on the sleeping mother. She looked to not be in pain. It was exactly as if she was sleeping and nothing more. But, sleep entailed waking up eventually and Isa hadn't. Things were looking grim for her and those close to her. Sidra worried about Adelle more than anyone, knowing how close she was to Isa. Hopefully, Isa would pull through and all would be fine again.

The saddened fae turned to Hadley again and gave him a smile as she came closer. I hope you don't mind me coming. I wanted to visit her. In the presence of a child, Sidra instinctively kept her tone calm to not upset the young one in the room. She smiled sweetly at Amatha. Hello Amatha. But, her eyes said it all and there was nothing she could do to mask that. Probably because of the hormones raging inside of her and screwing with her normally untouchable facade. Once again amethyst eyes gazed at Isa almost hopefully, as if she'd wake up to say hello.

<style type="text/css">
.sidraflower .space {float:right; height:384px; width:250px;}
.sidraflower .words {font-size:32px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-align:center; color:#ffffff; line-height:32px; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 20px; padding:20px 0px 90px 20px;}
.sidraflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sidraflower p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.sidraflower {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:500px; min-width:300px; background-color: #521eaa; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/2ajxtt3.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#0b0e0f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.sidraflower .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread