Here, have a treat.
[html]

-apologises ten thousand times for being so late- Sad
My language is weird when I've been doing homework oO

Nosiness could never be truthfully compared to interest in another being, or simple curiosity. The two last would be innocent in nature, whilst the first would be a liking for prying into other people's lives, and lending ear only for the sake of gossip. Despite the clear differences, a lot of persons seemed to think it the same thing, all of it. Mew had never, and thus she did not see the polite gesture as nosy at all. Alexey simply followed a social rule, the same dance that Mew danced when she turned around and greeted the younger femme despite not wanting to. However, not everyone had genuine interest behind the act of asking about another person's wellbeing - something Mew was not used to. She didn't notice it either; Mew hardly noticed such things in strangers or acquaintances. However, she always tried to react honestly to this sort of thing, because there really was no hiding who she was anymore. If half of the pack hadn't understood her as a bloodthirsty coyotehating person, she'd be surprised. The rest probably had her down as an oddity, but that didn't matter much. Hardly anyone knew her well enough to speak so she would care.

Oh I don't know, same old. Bored, frustrated. And yourself?

However truthful the reply was, it wasn't always interesting.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread