Here, have a treat.
[html]

A smile tugged at Alexey's lips, displaying her mounting respect for the older female. It felt good to converse with an honest person, a quality that most people lacked nowadays. Mew had provided a vague reply, but the tawny femme could already associate her frustration with the war. Lexey had felt the exact same way a few hours ago, until she had taken it upon herself to pay Firefly a little visit. Finding the teenager had helped the Circee in more ways than one. For one, she was now guilt ridden. It had taken her a while to realize that it wasn't her fault if Inferni had managed to kidnap Firefly. It was nobody's fault. Did Mew realize this too? Honey hued eyes examined the Ilex, silently wondering if she too, was blaming herself for what happened.

"About the same, I guess. I'm a little less frustrated now that I know Firefly is okay." she offered, her smile widening. Maybe the good needs would help the ivory femme cope with it all. "Her brother and I found her. They're keeping her in a shed, somewhere near the waste. They're feeding her and everything. I'm guessing we'll have to initiate some kind of hostage exchange." Just talking about the adventure got her blood pumping. They had gotten caught by the Aquila himself, but here she was, alive and well enough to share the story with Mew.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread