Here, have a treat.
[html]

Yeah, uhm. This is very old now I guess, but we can still finish it? I've posted now anyways, and you can decide what you want to do. Either is fine with me. I've been gone and my laptop is broken + tonnes of exams coming up, so yeah... sorry anyways, for the late reply *again* :/

Word count: 359

Mew looked at the other femme, sighing mentally. The raid. Well, of course Alexey would talk about the raid, it was the only thing they had in common. But Mew didn't want to talk about it, it was already invading her thinking-space. She didn't want to let it invade her talking space too. Though, why Alexey had been frustrated knowing that Firefly might be hurt, Mew could not understand. To her, Firefly was nothing but a flaunting, young femme, who happened to get caught up in a war that was - obviously - too big for her, because her brother liked to have her drooling on his genitals. Fact was, Mew, too, was frustrated that Firefly had been taken. But not out of concern. She felt frustration just because it meant defeat. The coyotes had something against them now, and where Mew didn't really care whether the girl suddenly ended up dead somewhere or not, others in the pack would. Cer most definetely would mind, and Haku would probably go mental or something. Well, that was a lie, really. She did care whether she died. But again not because she was fond of Firefly. It was a question of species and superiority...

So you found her. She didn't follow up on her sentence, nor did she leave room for it. Her tone of voice clearly stated that she was going to say something more, and the way her words came out probably made her sound like a very very cold person. Which she was. She didn't appear bitter or angry, but perhaps emotionless to a degree. Her face hid every emotion that tumbled around inside her head if she wanted to, and she wanted to hide that now. It might be that she was bloodthirsty, but that didn't mean she'd flaunt it like it was a good thing. Why would there be a hostage exchange? Her green eyes stared blankly at Alexey. Why should they care about the coyote they held? That wouldn't be needless killing, because the little one was a coyote. And coyotes needed to die. If nobody else wanted to, Mew could kill it, no problem.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread