Create a Territory & Sub-Territory V
I know it's technically late but I NEED to put this in here. >D
I am also doing some fun and taking pictures of Hali for you guys considering I live here. ^_________^

Territory Name: Hammonds Plains
Your Name/ Alias: Sara!
Territory size in square miles: 8 (there's a lot of lakes and stuff so I'm not totally positive. ... D=)
If a sub-territory, approximate location on the map: CLICK
Territory Description: Hammonds Plains way back in the day used to be where people would move to farm. Now, it's nothing but old houses that are rotting and falling apart, the forest is starting to take over but there is lots of meadows and places with tall grass. Weeds are cracking the pavement, making it unable to use if you had a car. There are two schools, an old dollar store and Pharmasave attached to a tanning salon. There's also a Kynock company building barely standing with piles and piles of dirt and gravol that have been untouched, this stretches on for quite a while. There are quite a few lakes that take up a lot of land, swimming is allowable. This place that was once a noisy place and very busy is now quiet and one of the best places to find deer, bunnies, skunks, field mice, bears, porcupines and a lot of other busy creatures.

Messages In This Thread