Cheer the Spirits
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/Vw2i6.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

The lands here were quite strange. Some places had forests and hills similar to her home land, but this was not one of those places. She could see everything here. The odd place was like nothing she had ever seen before. Nothing grew here and it was as flat as a pancake. Where were the trees, the hills, the animals?

Thirteen crossed the barren wasteland with distaste. Her normally white paws were coated in a layer of mud and flecks of the gunk coated her pants hems. The abino frowned in distaste at the state of herself. She skimmed the horizon with her blood red eyes and locked onto a large rock. Picking up the pace, she headed with new energy. It took the better part of an hour, but she made it. The clambered up the great land mark gracefully and sat down gently. With a sigh, she relaxed and let her legs hang off of the edge.

Thirteen pulled her hood back and let her silvery white hair cascade down her back, the ends resting against the cool stone. She looked out at the world with one eye before closing it. She breathed deeply and let the warmth of the sun soak into her bones for who knows how long before she stirred. The silence was unnerving and unwelcome. So Thirteen turned and pulled out a beautiful mahogany box out of her bag. She flicked the clasps up and drew a pure white bone flute out. A soft smile played across her features as she returned the box and place the cold bone against her lips. She drew in a deep breath and released it gently. A warm, clear tone escaped into the air around her. For a few minutes, she simply let out those slow long tones before working her way up a few scales. During this warm up, she picked out the song to play out of her vast reserves of music. As soon as she chose, the sweet melody was released into the barren land around her. Thirteen closed her eyes and let the music surround her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread