Southern Visit
[html]

OOC i will change the OOC text up here eventually...

The golden bird flew towards him. Hadley still wasn't completely comfortable with the spirits, but he had learned that the best way to deal with them was to treat them with utmost respect, and could get along with them mostly. He was surprised to see Anatole arrive with horses following him. It was a more common sight to see in Casa. His tail wagged, still pleased to see one of his friends from the pack, even if Anatole had frightened him when they'd first met.

Amatha began to squirm wildly, not satisfied with staying still. He didn't want her to trespass though, so kept his grip tight. Anatole. It's good to see you again. He reached over, moving to grip Anatole's shoulder before leaning back, placing Amatha on the ground. Amatha, this is Anatole. He's a friend. At least, he thought of the large wolf as one. Yes, she is my daughter. She doesn't seem like she's going to stop growing either.

<style>
.hdad .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hdad p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hdad b {color:#A67C15; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hdad {background-color:#EDFA82; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... leydad.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hdad-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hdad .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread