Camptown lady sing this song "do dah, do dah"
[html]

The fact that it was Kenna that Adrian ran into out here was amusing to him. He found it both humourous and good. It was funny that of all of the people in the pack, she was the one he ran into. And it was good because Adrian enjoyed her company. Adrian's whole face lit up when she invited him to sit with her and he moved to do just that. And she wormed her way a tiny bit farther into his heart when she mentioned his guitar. If there was one way to get Adrian to open up it was through his music. "Yeah I play. A lot." He chuckled and then sat down next to her, grinning. "Of course darling. That is me, the sexy, romantic musician who has come to sweep you off your feet." He said, before laughing and winking at her.

His ears perked up when she mentioned thinking about him and he cocked his head to the side. "Thinking about me? I hope you were thinking good things." He said with a smile, reaching over to take one of the rabbits and take a bit. "MMmmmhhh." He looked at her and grinned, "This is really good. So, you made me dinner and I'm hear to sing for you. This is quite a nice meeting we have going here." He took another bite and set his guitar off to the side. He leaned against her and took another bite, enjoying the warm food.

Word Count → 000

Backdated to the 1st.

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz b {color:#435542; text-shadow:#5e4c28 1px 1px 2px;}
.akido-rz p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread