Camptown lady sing this song "do dah, do dah"
[html]

By firelight, Kenna's eyes danced along with the flames as she admired Adrian and his guitar as he settled beside her. She smiled and her tail slightly wagged as he told her he played a lot, she had a thing for musicians. She loved music but she lacked any kind of musical talent herself so she couldn't enjoy it whenever she wanted. "Of course darling. That is me, the sexy, romantic musician who has come to sweep you off your feet." Kenna smirked and playfully swatted at the males shoulder with a small chuckle. "Don't be so full of yourself, your head will get too big for your neck." She teased and then blushed unseen beneath her fur as he commented about her thinking of him. She gave a small, slightly nervous chuckle. "Any thoughts of you are always good..."

"It's rather distracting actually." She smirked then and reached for her own rabbit from off the fire. Taking a bite, she sighed as the warm meat provided sustenance to her body. The woman always enjoyed a good meal. "So, you made me dinner and I'm hear to sing for you. This is quite a nice meeting we have going here." Kenna lightly stroked along her company's arm as he leaned back against her and a low purr-like growl rose in her chest. "I'll say..." She smiled contently down at the wolf. A gentle warmth filled the colli woman as she sat with her pack mate. She found herself speaking before she could stop herself, her voice soft. "I...really enjoy having you around Adrian..." She folded her ears and glanced away. What was going on with her? She was feeling oddly sentimental. Maybe it was just the mood that was seeming to be set by the fire, the meal, the stars above and the music to come. That had to be it.

Trying to cover her embarrassment Kenna then nodded to the guitar. "So, what're ya gonna play me?" She grinned, repositioning a little. [b]"Mind if I hold it?"[b] She asked, slightly tipping her head. She was eager to handle the beautiful instrument, but she probably wouldn't do more than pluck a few strings. She knew she sucked at playing so she wouldn't even try. She'd leave the music to Adrian.

Word Count :: 380 | Points: 3 Sorry for keeping you waiting, and thank you for this GORGEOUS table! <3

<style>
.kennadusttable p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.kennadusttable b {font-family:verdana; color:#FBC55F; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.kennadusttable {background-color:#9CA01F; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kzdIv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #dee3e5; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.snowtable .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#000; font-size:9px; border-top:1px dotted #667558; padding:7px 15px 0px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread