You can make the sun rise[p]
Ayasha hadn't really spent as much time as she should have with Ahuli between the horse being gone with Liam, the pups, and her missing her mate. So she knew that she should probably go spend some time with her stallion. So she grabbed some of his favorite treats and headed to the stables with Albus perched on her shoulder. He was almost fully trained and she mostly trusted him to not fly off, or at least not without coming back when she called to him. When she arrived at the stable, Ahuli came over to see her and Albus perched on a piece of wood nearby.

She smiled at the horse, rubbing his nose gently before handing him an apple. Pretty soon she wouldn't be able to give him fresh apples and would need to figure out something else to treat him to. "I'm sorry I haven't been able to spend much time with you, my friend." He neighed in acceptance and she giggled at him. But Albus alerted her to someone approaching and she turned to see a young pup, likely a little bit younger than her own, coming towards her. She gave the horse a pat before she crouched down to the young one's level. "Hi there." She gave the pup a warm smile.

Messages In This Thread