You can make the sun rise[p]
OOC: Its a perfectly good post Smile

IC: Ayasha watched the young girl stare at her owl companion. She was starting to get used to people be confused or startled by her having one. Einarr had been one as well and so she didn’t mind the looks that she got for Albus. The young pup's name was Leilah and Ayasha's grin grew wider. "My name is Ayasha, little one. How long have you been here?" She kept her voice gentle and soft. She knew quite a bit about pups from being a mother. She wanted to know about the pup's parents but wasn’t sure how to ask one so young about that.

She was amused when the little girl circled around her and Albus, Albus twisting his head around comically to watch the young one. At her question about killing the owl, Ayasha's eyes got wide and the owl gave a squawk. She quickly shook her head. "No. He's my friend. You wouldn't want me to kill your friend for fun would you?" Her tone was firm but not cruel. She had an idea. "Would you like him to sit on your back? His name is Albus and he's mostly OK with other canines. He'll be good with you when I let him know to be nice to you." He gave her an incredulous look at being offered to the thing that wanted to murder him. But she mostly ignored his look, focusing instead on Leilah.

Messages In This Thread