waiting for the drop
[html]

If I had words to make a day for you,

I'd give you a morning, golden and true.

I would make this day last for all time,

Give you a night deep in moonshine.

[404]
omnom

Reykr was a new addition to Vinátta, but Saul felt as though he fit in well. Aside from following the religion that was becoming a larger part of the pack, Saul understood him to be a hard worker and that was what they needed. While they weren't setting forth at a pace that would exhaust their members to get the Sveit Village done, they'd managed to get the village hall up relatively quickly and that was what had mattered. He hoped that they might be able to follow the same philosophy with the boat. He was certain they'd be able to fix it, even if they had to remove quite a bit of the damaged hull to do so. Unlike some other wooden structures, patching it up wasn't an option. They needed it to be water-proof and for that, the hull would have to be made of lengths of wood that were solid, instead of patched-up holes.

He was lost in thought when the sound of his cousin approaching caused him to look up. Accompanied by Ciaran and an odd looking animal around the males throat, he snorted softly. He seemed to have brought half of the menagerie with him and he wondered if Grace had asked the male to take a few off her hands for the afternoon. Saul didn't mind- as long as they stayed out of the way and didn't caused problems. His cousins question caused Saul to chuck one of the ropes towards the male. I was thinking we'd turn it the right way up, to assess all of the damage first. He offered, before the sound of approaching hooves caused him to look up. He was still puzzled at the male's choice of steed, but he supposed it was his prerogative.

His sing-song voice caused a chuckle from the Virding and he found his tail flickering back and forth. He found he enjoyed the males company and was glad he'd thought of him when he'd come back to Jordheim for help. He remained silent as Reykr inspected the damage, before giving his view, confirming Saul's own thoughts. He nodded in confirmation, before gesturing towards the final rope. We should be able to haul it over so its right-side-up. He said, a chuckle evident on his tone as he looked from the boat back to the assembled workforce.
<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... +Light+Two);
#saulTXTa {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#saulTXTa .quote {
height:200px; width:300px;
float: right;
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VOypx.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:center center;
text-align:center;
font-family:
}
#saulTXTa p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#saulTXTa .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:40px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#saulTXTa p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#saulTXTa .txtooc {
font-style:italic; }
#saulTXTa .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#saulTXTa b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
#saulTXTa u { text-decoration: underline; }
#saulTXTa b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread