the way your innocence tastes
[html]

Aaaah, I hope I manage to form a coherent post. Lemme know anyone if any powerplay I do needs to be changed!

He was given no time to admire Gabriel's reflexes and agility--that could come later. Action was needed now! Anselm had hit his target, and he would be sure to let Andre know just how much he enjoyed his prize. His jaws had clamped down hard the moment he felt the coyote's wrist in the back of his mouth, and he made it perfectly clear that he had no intention of letting go of his prize. Teeth and jaws that could crack through the femur of a moose dug in as far and as hard as physics would allow them. He let his weight drop like it was nothing, legs splayed apart for balance. Immediately he began shaking as if he were breaking a rabbit's neck, hoping to do ensure the hand's uselessness, or maybe to dislocate a shoulder.
His victory would come at a cost. It happened suddenly, but he saw it in slow motion--one fist descending down, and he could guess where. He resolved not to let go. He still hadn't figured out if anybody had retrieved the knife yet. Thrashing wildly with an extra bit of ferocity, he found his head spinning as Andre nailed him square on his head. The shaking stopped, a soft yelp rose and died shortly within his throat, but it wasn't as if he hadn't been hit in the head before. He braced himself and tried to pull Andre in the direction furthest from the knife. The second someone confirmed that the knife had been retrieved, he had every intention of letting go and retreating, if only for a short while to regain his senses.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread