Let the water was your soul
[html]

Word Count: +377 (I think)

Calla had wandered around Casa De Cavalieri but she had never been to this part before. Perking her ears up she could hear the waves lapping against the beach, She wished she could go for a swim, but she didn't know if this beautiful place was safe for her to be in the water. For all she knew it could be infested with sharks or leeches or the tides could be to great for her to withstand. Walking along the beach her paws leaving imprints in the sand behind her, she smiled as the waves came in and the water went rushing over her paws in the sand. She couldn't help but feel at home near the water, it was a source of life and survival. Without water everything would die a slow and painful death, flicking the tip of her now wet tail she smiled her charcoal black fur shimmering in the light, She knew she was in pain, but she didn't mind to much since the water felt so nice on per paws. "It's so beautiful here.. I wish I could stay here forever" she said without thinking.

"The water is so nice, I wish I could go for a swim.. she said with a soft sigh letting her paws be in the water would have to be good enough until someone she knew would explain if she could go swiming or even what this wonderful place was called. Lifting one of her feet paws she let the water seep through the fur on her paws, shivering alittle she smiled, Some part of her wished she had someone to enjoy days like this with. She had always wanted a close friend she could tell everything too, or even a mate to take her on romantic picnics or just walk along the beach making eachother laugh. But for Calla things wern't always so easy, she couldn't talk to a male without seeming like an ideot. She sighed and looked up to the beautiful blue sky bringing her ears back Who ever you are.. Bring me a friend, or mate.. Someone I can share things with and be happy with she said as she set her paw down onto the sand she looked around hoping no one heard her talking to herself.

Calla Scott
<style>
.Calla-g08 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.Calla-g08 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.Calla-g08 b {color:#7c00c9; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.Calla-g08{background-color:#0c7ebc; background-image:url(http://oi47.tinypic.com/16iffic.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #FFFFFF; font-family: Tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.Calla-g08-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Calla-g08 .inner {margin:218px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
.Calla-g08-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family: Vivaldi, serif; color:#7c00c9; text-shadow:#7c00c9 0px 0px 5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread