Let the water was your soul
[html]

Form :: Optime

Calla watched the waves as they lapped at the shore line, feeling the sand between her toes she smiled a little, she was beautiful in her own way no matter how dirty and unkempt her fur was. Looking up to the cloudless sky she flicked her tail back and forth, her tail kicking up sand ever so slightly. Calla perked her ears thinking she heard the birds landing behind her on the ground, she had always felt at home near the water no matter how strange the other places may be. I wonder if there really is a higher power.. Calla thought to herself. She had been alone for such a long while and she only hoped and prayed for a companion, a mate to share things with.

Taking in a shallow breath she let out a saddened sigh, her hopes and dreams of having a family were dwindling. She had already started loosing hope that she would ever find someone to share things with. Calla heard a deep voice calling to her, perking her ears up she looked around almost dumbfounded that someone had actually shown up. Goodness.. I hope I don't screw things up she thought to herself. Calla took a deep breath in, her heart pounding in her ears she turned to the wolf whom had just called to her H-Hello!, By my.. she started to say before she even thought about where she was. She had always been nervous around others no matter how ell she knew the other I uh, I'm just exploring Casa territory, I found this place and it was just to beautiful to leave.. she said shivers going down her spine as she listened to the males voice. She wagged her tail happily and took a few paces towards the male keeping her ears perked. I wonder what hes doing here all alone like me she thought. The beach is so lovely, I couldn't bare to leave without swimming, but I don't know if the water is safe or not. she explained as she took a few more steps towards him and his deer. I'm Calla by the way. she said introducing herself first, she tended to babble when a handsome male was around, or even a beautiful woman. It is a beautiful day, Isn't it? she asked stupidly.

Word Count :: 000 | OOC :: --

Calla walks.
Calla thinks.
"Calla speaks."

template by revo. table by ann<3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread