the whirlwind lifts you up to the ceiling
I would ask you try to give me a little bit more to go on next time. ^^

[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj32 ... /nikt1.png); background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She had heard once that the disease rabies had, in one of its weird quirks, made its victims hydrophobic before it got dangerously serious. They would have absolutely nothing to do with water. It seemed the opposite had worked its way into Nikita’s body and mind; she had become positively hydrophilic. Here, resting in the water with the rain falling on her head, she felt as though she had entered some peaceful haven from her otherwise disease-ridden existence nowadays. It wasn’t until several moments later, when the sound of pawsteps broke through the rhythmic monotony of the falling rain, did she crack her olive-green eyes open and search out the blue-tattooed wolf that was approaching down the bank of the lake. At first, she pondered not even trying to catch his attention at all, but she imagined that she might as well be polite. She lifted a hand from the water, waving it lamely in his general direction.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread