the whirlwind lifts you up to the ceiling
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj32 ... /nikt1.png); background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Nikita raised a curious eyebrow when she saw the other stumble backwards slightly, screwing his eyes shut as if someone was blasting him in the eyes with an incredibly bright spotlight. Strange. Weighing her strange need for water on one hand and her responsibility to those that she shared this territory with, she decided she might as well try to be civil. She rose from the deeper shallows of the lake, approaching the blue-tattooed male as he approached, tentatively, still shielding his eyes from the light. From the look on his face, it was causing him obvious pain. If it was that bad, she might as well try to get him inside somewhere sooner or later, so his eyes didn’t just pop out of his head or something.

“Me,” she responded plaintively, catching herself a moment later. “Uh, I mean. I’m Nikita.” With that shaky catch, she tilted her head towards the side and considered him more acutely. Her own head was beginning to swim uncomfortably because of her illness (because of which she didn’t dare get too close to him), but she ignored it. “Y’can’t see? Are you blind, or what?” Never one to be the most eloquent, she managed to be just a little above brusque when it came to speech nowadays.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread