the whirlwind lifts you up to the ceiling
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj32 ... /nikt1.png); background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Her brow furrowed as she understood his situation, and she flicked an ear in quick annoyance when the muscles on her forehead tweaked slightly — luckily, her developed nervous twitch was largely hidden by her bandanna. She sighed quickly, stepping a few more paces towards him one he lowered himself to the ground and tried to shield his eyes from the sun. “Well, shit, man. If being out in the sunshine hurts you so much, maybe you should head back inside,” she said, attempting to be supportive but not really succeeding well. “If you want the company, I’ll go with you.” She didn’t have anything better to do, and the rain was getting her in a somewhat-good mood. At least there was water, and that was what counted in a region of her brain.

She shrugged at his question, noticing that he couldn’t really see the action and, therefore, going to respond verbally. “Swimming, actually. I thought that, since I’d get wet standing in the rain, why not go for a swim? And I guess it’s kind of cool out, but it’ll only get colder. Best get in some swimming before the lake completely freezes over.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread