every fool gets a lucky chance or two
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj32 ... /nikt1.png); background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She nodded; it made sense that this coyote know Anselm, as Nikita was pretty sure, by the way what he had held himself and how he had talked about Inferni, that he was either a leader or a very high-ranked member there. It was also pleasant to know that there was some other coyotes in the general area that were just as civil as the cross-breed Inferni member she had met a while back. So strange that Anselm had seemed convinced that everyone around seemed to hate their guts… it made Nikita wonder about the other members of their merry little band. Dragging her thoughts back to the present, Nikita made careful notice of the stranger rocking seemingly-awkwardly in the overgrown streets before she posed a question.

“Yep,” Nikita responded, her olive gaze flitting down to the knife and slightly smaller chunk of wood she still held. She whittled idly at it, returning her gaze to the other once she started speaking again, “I live at Esper Hollow, which is a little southeast of here. We’re not much of a pack or anything, though — more like a group of friends stickin’ around.” She shrugged to show the nonchalance of her loose affiliation with her home-group, not thinking it a big idea that the stranger should be curious. She introduced herself shortly thereafter, as Rizu. Nikita smiled in response. “Nice t’meet you, Rizu. I’m Nikita.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread