bright beads and woven dreams
[html]

I'll post for someone to get you titled up! :]

Sometimes he wondered what he would do if his plate were not so full. He could entertain himself for a remarkably long time simply exercising or practising new hands-on skills, but what if a time came when he'd mastered all he could and he was bored of training? What if the fights stopped and it wasn't even that important any more? Maybe that was why he remained stable in the face of all this nonsense--without it, he'd have too much time to get stuck inside his own mind. He needed and thrived off of it, even though it would probably kill him one day.
For now, he was just glad to see some sort of change come over the girl. She was more relaxed, more casual, and more confident. Good. The mad grin faded and morphed into something more genuinely pleasant. "Fair enough; good attitude. For your reference, there are some caves in the centre of the territory... if you'd like to escape the rain. I've got to finish my rounds, though. Take care." With that, he dipped his head to her, turned, and began working his way through the forest once more.

Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RP Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:

___1. Make your first IC post within five days.

___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up Word of the Day points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread