Did you fall for a shooting star?
[html]

the road goes and i am finding home in it

He gave a few nods and looked up at her as she spoke, liking those ideas very much. "Okay Nani." The male didn't really have much of an argument, either, and nothing of a mind to argue in the first place. He turned slightly to face the trees, shifting his paws beneath him as he scanned the area. For this last trip he was sure he would have enough energy to make it, then fairly certain he would pass out when they got there. That didn't concern him though, as long as he was there when he did pass out.
Another huff left his body as he stood there. He could now smell the strong scent of rain lingering in the air from the grey clouds that lingered above, heavy and threatening to unleash a torrent of rain upon pair. This frightened him a bit, as he definitely didn't want to get caught in the rainstorm. Flicking his small tail behind him, he stepped back and shook his head at Naniko's words. "No, i-its okay, I think I'll walk. That lump you got in your belly looks pretty heavy!" He answered, not even thinking about what the lump could be, just stating the obvious.
With that, he turned once again, and allowed the pretty white female to lead him to the place she referred to as the large wolf den, the "Mansion".

[/html]

ees finished, ahhh! Big Grin

Messages In This Thread