something like a silhouette
mostly for Naniko, but if anybody else wants to join, feel free.
set after the pack formation thread, i'm assuming Odebeh forced Nani to keep him company that night XD

[html]

the road goes and i am finding home in it

Rays of decadent sunlight were spilling over the dry, wooden floorboards of the room. It flooded the walls covered in rustic blue paint that was peeling to reveal the yellowing drywall, stained with the test of time, and slowly creeping up the side of the small bed risen from the floor with small, furnished wooden legs. The wall was marked with gashes via the bed's decorative headboard; aside from the small dresser located in the far corner of the room, the window on the left wall, the bed against another wall and the door at the other corner, the room itself was pretty bare. Not that Odebeh minded.
Eyelids fluttered open as his mind hurtled into another conscious state, yesterday's events having worn him out too. He was glad to be able to sleep somewhere warm and comfortable; it had been raining a lot lately, and Odebeh was sure that he stayed outside any longer he would get sick. With a wide yawn, the small pup whined and gave his small body a shake, turning his head to greet the image of the white female sleeping beside him. Instantly a grin shot across his muzzle as he jumped to his paws, almost surprised at the springy feeling of his own weight being bounced back up at him from the mattress. Temporarily distracted by this, Odebeh bounced a couple of times, grin widening, until he had noticed her again.
"Nani! Nani wake up!" Odebeh yipped, tilting his head, his large ears forward and eager for the female's response. Flicking his tail, he took a step forward and nudged her side with his small nose, then stepped back again and resumed jumping on the bed, shouting to awaken the pregnant, white female. "Nani Nani Nani Nani Nani Nani! Wake up wake up! Look, I'm bouncing, Nani! Wake up!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread