HomeComing (Queen)
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... dkli0i.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: repeat-y; width: 533px;">
She's looking for birds she met last fall
     AW but Savina is going to make a post first and then other people can MUST join in. Preferably someone Cer knows XD Because if you’re “new” Cer needs a thread with you anyway XD This is dated shortly before TV disbanded? After the Inferni war was over.

Who said they would come back different than all
    Cercelee had expected Haku, or Mew, or Slay or even Hanna. The two faces that confronted her now were unfamiliar. The scent of their pelt indicated that they both belonged to Dahlia de Mai, or if they did not they certainly spent a fair amount of time here. How many members had they gained in the time she was gone? How many members had they lost? Cercelee was embarrassed inwardly, but she showed no sign of it outwardly. That would make matters worse, to show that not only had she abandoned her pack physically for weeks on end, she felt ashamed of it. Of course part of her was ashamed, but it was a private part of her. The Cercelee that everyone knew, especially her pack mates, was not at all ashamed of her decision.

Pausing With a slight smile she turned to Savina, sighing helplessly. "I’ve been gone far too long." Turning back to the two wolves, she nodded. "I am indeed Cercelee, and this is my friend, Savina."Her navy eyes flitted over the two of them. The male’s words had puzzled her, but she had taken them as a slight at her. It’s been a while since she had been in the pack surely, but he had spoken it as if they knew each other. Cercelee dug through her buried memories and couldn’t recover the one that held the key to this male. Smiling at the two again, her voice firm but calm, soothing and melodic. "Could I get your names? You two are members here now?"

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread