HomeComing (Queen)
[html]

Sorry, I wasn't aware we were waiting on me x.x

Savina smiled happily at the tawny female known as Alexey. She seemed very pleasant. One more femme joined the gathering, but not with the same exuberance that the others had. Something seemed to be distant and distracted about her. It was curious behavior to greet a returning leader with, but she supposed it was none of her business. Her attention turned back to Cercelee as she began to address all of them. The dark girl's tail wagged gently as the ivory wolfess looked back at her, joy obvious in her navy orbs. It was good to see her friend so happy. She couldn't even imagine how great it must be for her to be home.

She looked at the various faces assembled to see who would put forth an idea. So far no one had answered the Rosea's query. Somewhat self-consciously she shifted her weight from paw to paw, the silence unnerving her a bit. "I'm sure anywhere you all want to show me will be great. It's always interesting to see new lands. Especially from those who know them best." Her smile took a turn towards sheepish, feeling a bit silly for stating the obvious.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread