swallow the story hook and sinker
[html]

S'fine.

The hot presence of a blush flushed across Rizuka's face as she realized how foolish she was being. It was just ever since leaving home she had become quite skittish. "Yes, well.. I wasn't sure if I was aloud here or not. I came in for shelter from the rain, and couldn't help but explore." Who couldn't be tempted by a seemingly abandoned mansion in the middle of nowhere? Rizu slowly relaxed, muscles unraveling as she took a better look at the room, noticing that the other Inferni female had been in fact tidying up. Rizu pushed her small knife further into the pocket, letting her hand then drop to her side as she offered a tiny smile. "My name is Rizuka, I am new to Inferni. Anselm accepted me only yesterday, and I thought I'd do some exploring." Rizu explained, moving further into the room so she would not block the doorway. She did not bother asking the other females name, knowing that if she wanted to give it she would. Instead Rizu inspected a small writing desk, running her hand along its edge as she moved by. "Do the leaders use this as their home?" She asked, curious, not bothering to assume if the other Inferni member wanted to socialize or not. It would certainly be made clear in time if she was being a bother.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread