swallow the story hook and sinker
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ona/t8.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____Rizuka, as she introduced herself, seemed like an all right person at first glance. She seemed to straighten up quick and right, which most definitely drew the tension out of the air just as quickly as it had come. She was just as quick to explain things which may or may not have been a hint at her personality, but Corona took it in all of the same. Conversation was an easy break from the rainy day and if anything, Corona fell into it easy with those who were willing to talk. “I'd imagine if they wanted you to stay out of here, they would have told you so,” she offered with a forming smile, “but I'm Corona.”

_____She smoothed out the last of the covers and righted an end table, taking in her next question with a shake of her head. “Not that I know of, at least. Anselm is my cousin and our leader is my brother Gabriel. They both make use of the caverns near the centre of the territory as do a lot of others. I think I'm the only one who makes use of this place on a regular basis.” It wasn't so much that she rattled off her bit of family just to be saying it, but almost to imply that she had some sort of ground within the clan. It was habitual, both to use for superiority, but also as a guard.

_____Before that, her trump cards had been her mother and father and she had learned from an early age just how easily and double-sided that information was. Kept her out of trouble and put her in there at the same time. “You're the third coyote I've seen around that wears clothes, though, so if you're looking for a place to stay, there's plenty of room here and I don't see why you couldn't if you wanted to.” Provided of course, that was part of her exploration. Shelter was just one of many key essentials in their lives, anyway.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread